W FLRJacket – Elite – X-Ray
a highly waterproof, highly breathable, ridiculously lightweight running jacket.
inclement weather is a moving target. rain? sleet? wind? we designed this first edition incredibly lightweight FLRJacket as the ultimate barrier against excuses to not go out the door.
featuring a 10 denier (holy light weight!), stretch, bluesign® and OekoTex certified, recycled nylon 3-ply, 20,000/30,000 waterproof/breathable, shell fabric that’s incredibly durable. our quick adjust ©-Fit™ hood stays put on windy wet runs. the FLR is fully taped with 9mm tape for the lightest weight construction and added packability and mobility.
breathability in a running jacket is paramount. a huge, always on, COOLmatic.EXP™ equipped back vent dumps heat and regulates temperature. a quick snap at the chest keeps the jacket in place even with the zipper down for extra venting on the go. inner fuel/glove/etc compartment pockets to stow items for quick access, and we made the whole jacket packable into its chest pocket for when the sun comes out.
want to learn more about the fabrics and technologies found in our elite collection, click here.
- wash with cold water
- preferably in a garment bag if in washing machine
- do not use softener
- lay flat to dry
- do not tumble dry
- wash with like colors
product weight (Women – size S) : 177 grams
– fabric type: 3 ply (10D)
– content: 100% recycled nylon
– origin: Japan
– weight: 56 gsm
– characteristics: C0 DWR, PU laminate, UPF, 15k-20k mm waterproofness, 25k-30k breathability
– certification: Bluesign, Oekotex
airBEAM (back vent)
– fabric type: knit with carbon (COOLmatic.EXP)
– content: 80% recycled polyester 14% elastane 5% polyester 1% carbon
– origin: Italy
– weight: 120 gsm,
– characteristics: carbon temperature and odor control
– certification: Oekotex