current career opportunities
|job title||customer support specialist|
|schedule||full time, in person and remote|
we’re looking for an organized friendly communicator to handle customer support at our head office in montreal qc. as the first point of contact in the company, you will help create exceptional experiences for our customers by supporting them in everything ciele athletics related. in-person presence in our office in NDG will be required at times, but remote work is also possible.
- supporting customers according to their needs, by phone and by email, in an enthusiastic, genuine, efficient way and ensuring they are satisfied.
- helping customers make informed decisions about our products and services. assisting them with their online orders.
- ensuring all inquiries receive an appropriate response within a reasonable time frame.
- processing return, exchange, and warranty requests as well as refunds and credits when necessary. ensuring follow up with customers.
- following up on orders with our warehouse team and with our carriers. keeping customers informed of any updates.
- offering administrative support to other team members when needed.
- managing office reception.
- solid customer service experience.
- bilingual (english and french) with excellent writing and communication skills in both languages.
- experience working in an e-commerce environment (an asset).
- you love playing outside, being active.
- you appreciate exceptional customer service and recognize what that involves.
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. you’re a people person.
- you are comfortable learning to navigate new technology and platforms.
- you genuinely enjoy helping others and you approach problems with curiosity and enthusiasm.
- you are organized, self-motivated and efficient.
- you hold yourself and your environment to high social and environmental standards.
we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. ciele athletics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, class, immigration status, religion, status as a veteran or as an individual who was formerly incarcerated.
we are constantly working to reduce our footprint. we are transitioning the collection towards no first-use plastic (for 2021 85% of the headwear lineup uses at least 30% recycled polyester content, with 65% using only recycled polyester content). our tees are made of certified organic cotton and recycled polyester. our online fulfilment boxes are made of FSC certified post-consumer waste, and in-box packaging is done with FSC certified and soy-based ink tissue paper and stickers. we have re-introduced RePack as a shipping alternative in USA and Canada – where shipping boxes are re-used up to 20 times. the above are some examples, but this is an area where we are always trying to make improvements, and we want team members who share our view that this is important, and will factor it in their decision-making process.