Swiss chard leaves or collard greens make a delicious and nutritious alternative to tortillas or rice paper wraps. This recipe demonstrates one of the many dishes you can make using greens, the most nutritious family of vegetables!
– Cauliflower, pulsed into small pieces using a food processor (S-blade)
– Turmeric, 2 teaspoons
– Red onion, chopped into wedges
– Bell Peppers, cut in half and seeded
– Swiss Chard, sliced into thin ribbons
– Homemade hummus (chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, water, garlic, salt, pepper.)
– Carrots, sliced using a julienne peeler or grated. Note: Don’t peel them! much of the nutrients are found in the skins. Try to buy organic carrots, which are tastier and more nutritious, but if not, just scrub them clean.
– Fresh parsley, roughly chopped (or herb of choice)
Read the full recipe here:
Recipe by Registered Holistic Nutrition Consultant (R.H.N) Danielle Levy